Century 21 Bundesen offices are closed to the public
In compliance with US guidelines for COVID-19 containment, Century 21 Bundesen Sales & Property Management offices are closed to the public.
While our doors are closed and no public access is allowed at our offices, partial staff will be on site to conduct our day-to-day business. Still, due to the disruption you can expect slower response times.
We understand this might affect you in some capacity, so we are offering the following guidelines for the time being:
- If you are working with a sales agent or property manager, please email them if possible instead of phone calls or stopping at the office. A list of our agents is located HERE. Click on your agent’s profile for contact information.
- If you are not working with an agent or are unsure who you should speak with, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please utilize electronic signatures, if possible
- If an in-person meeting is required, please contact your agent or property manager to set up an off-site meeting
- All rent payments made by check can be left in the drop box or mailed to the office. If you would like confirmation of payment, please leave instructions with your payment about the best way to reach you.
- Rent can also be paid electronically through our third-party vendor RentTrack at www.renttrack.com/century21bundesen
- If you are making a payment by cash, please contact your property manager to arrange payment. Please don’t leave cash in the drop box.
To see the official “Shelter in Place” orders from the Sonoma County Health Officer, visit sonomacounty.ca.gov/CAO/Press-Releases/Health-Officer-Orders-County-Residents-Shelter-in-Place
If you have further questions or concerns, or require special accommodations, please contact our office:
Real Estate Management
CONTACT INFORMATION: 707.762.7777 | Fax: 707.762.7757
Real Estate Sales
CONTACT INFORMATION: 707.769.9000 | Toll Free: 877.769.SOLD | Fax: 707.762.1032